ASOC.CIVIL DE VETERANOS DE GUERRA Y VOLUNTARIOS CIVILES DE LAS ISLAS MALVINAS (CABA)

ASOC.CIVIL DE VETERANOS DE GUERRA Y VOLUNTARIOS CIVILES DE LAS ISLAS MALVINAS (CABA)
Inspección Gral. de Justicia Nro- 1209- CIOBA - CENOC - PAMI

Resurge victoriosa de sus propias cenizas

domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

For the rest of the English Speaking World



My name is carlos ariel, I am by profession a social psychologist and founding President of the Association of Veterans of War, work in this non-profit association of veterans of the Malvinas Islands, south of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I'm doing workshops on gender violence and psychosocial violence free for all citizensof Buenos Aires.
I would like to share my experiences with you and share culturally proposals and ideas,thank you very much.


now entering my website http://dinamicagrupalfenix.blogspot.com.ar/

No hay comentarios: